I thought I'd post this cute picture of Avery dancing the other night. She would hold up her night gown and sway back and forth. She's my little angel baby. Don't you love the chub on her arms? This one's for Perry.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
She is so cute! We missed you so much the other night, it's not the same without all four of us. Will it ever be all four of us - I sure hope so! Any plans to come to SLC this summer?
I love my little Avery. She is so adorable. Miss you little one and see you soon.
Daddy
super cute! i hope naia is going to be as sweet as her..
So cute!!
Love the dancing! She is a doll. The little chub on her arms looks like the chub on Eliza's legs. Baby fat can't be beat!
As for cameras...it took me a while to figure our camera out. I kept getting shadows on everything and I had no idea why. Brian finally explained the flash to me and how holding the camera a certain way would either create shadows or remove shadows based on the light. Now it makes sense! I just didn't understand why the flash on top of the camera would be any different than a flash on the front of the camera. I finally broke down and read the manual too and I downloaded some files that Emily H. posted on her blog from a photography class she took so I can get in some practice with guidance.
Thanks for the info Jamie. I guess I just need to make the time to study up on on that stuff. :)
Hi Sarah! I was excited to find your blog too. I can't believe how much Avery has grown since Christmas! What a little cutie! I'm glad you guys are doing well and look forward to more updates.
She looks soo cute!!
Anissa
Post a Comment