
Okay, so I have been dying to do a movie review about Hairspray. Everytime I talk to anyone , I always ask them if they've seen the movie and much to my surprise, they haven't. I don't know if I just don't get out enough or what, but I absolutely loved it. I love musicals anyway, but this one was perfectly delightful. I loved the cast, the music, and I didn't even mind John Travolta in drag. I thought he was hilarious. I was smiling from ear to ear the entire show. It was so entertaining that I almost felt like jumping out of my seat and dancing up the aisles. The choreography was awesome. We have the soundtrack and my kids love it too. Whenever we're in the car, we are all belting out "Good Morning Baltimore", or "I Can Hear the Bells." They haven't seen the movie, but the songs are so catchy that they already have the lyrics memorized. I really need to record them singing and post it. It's pretty cute. Anyway, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'm anxious to hear what you all thought. If you haven't seen it, you've gotta go and let me know what you think, honestly. Am I just crazy?





8 comments:
oh my gosh! I LOVE HAIRSPRAY! i am the same way. i ask everyone if they have seen it and so many people haven't, and im always so surprised! is this movie like not that popular or something? i have seen it three times and i would see it three more times ha ha. i play the soundtrack daily it's my favorite thing to workout to now! ha ha. ps i read somewhere that zac Efron (Link) and Nikki Blonski (Tracy) are a couple in real life. have you heard that?
isn't zac efron dating the girl from High school musical 2? Rumors rumors! But really, I thought I saw it on the cover of People magazine or something (then it MUST be true, no?)
ha ha i know i heard that too. i just dont know what to believe anymore! ha ha.
Laura, we have the same blood running through our veins!
Okay Annie, you never wrote if you saw Hairspray or not. Do tell.
Sarah, I saw Hairspray with you and yes... it was pretty entertaining. I must say though, if you would have jumped out of your seat and danced up and down the aisles, it would have been so much more entertaining. The mental picture just makes me smile. Keep up these posts.
I have not yet seen it, but I plan to. I've heard nothing but good things. Would a 6 year old enjoy it, too?
So, how about this? Girl's night at your house when it comes out on dvd, then we can dance, and I can actaully see the movie. ;)
here I thought I was the only one that was grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole thing. and, I always ask everybody about it too. I love musicals and I think they are coming back, sooooooo great!!
Post a Comment