I know I have been a horrible blogger. These past two months have been absolutely crazy and I have had no time to update. Between birthdays, a trip to Utah, Christmas etc. there has just been no time. When we got home from our vacation to Utah, I was overwhelmed with laundry, unpacking and getting back into the swing of things. Now that things have slowed down, I have desperately wanted to sit down and blog all the great post ideas I've had and photos from our trip, but our laptop has been on the fritz and that means I have to go into our office away from everything just to blog. So frustrating! Long story short, here it is. I've settled for a slide show of the past month rather than a million different posts.
We had a great trip to Utah for Christmas. Boy was it a production traveling across the country with all three kids, all our belongings, and Christmas gifts etc. But it was so wonderful to see both of our families. It was the first time the entire Claflin clan was together for Christmas in six years! It was great to see my brother Brian again. We had a very eventful trip with family Christmas parties, last-minute shopping, a birthday party for Avery, and a rockin New Years Eve celebration! It was so fun to see all the little cousins play and watch as memories were being made. Our kids had so much fun with both sets of Grandparents and it was wonderful to be surrounded by family. The kids played in the snow, went on a trip to build-a-bear, and played Wii. Can't forget the Wii. It was a huge part of our festivities. Perry got Guitar Hero for Christmas and has been rockin' out ever since. The Wii was a hit for everybody. Despite our two trips to the E.R. and a nasty stomach bug that made its way through our whole family, we had a great time! Thanks to everyone who made our trip so great and helped us so much. We love you!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Welcome back! It was so fun to see you guys at Christmas. Sorry you guys were sick...but what's a family trip without a couple of trips to the doctor. :)
We know Guitar Hero well...I'm glad you all enjoyed. We should have played together!
I got Guitar Hero for Cj last year, and i had to tell him about it well before Christmas because he was trying to be sneaky and get it on the sly. His punishment was i would NOT let him open it till Christmas!! It's a fun game, and sometime soon, i will put a video up of Hannah rocking out to it!
And what was it about the stomach bug this Christmas? It seemed like it was country wide this year....
emily G
Post a Comment